Are you ready to join « the insighters », the core data team of our vibrant community of Hybrid Data Consultants, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Cloud Architects, DevOps Engineers, Full Stack Developers & UX designers? Are you willing to tackle real-world decision-driven data problems? Search no more and apply for this exciting position!
Your Future Role
There is no typical day at Capgemini Consulting, and we wouldn't have it any other way. As a Senior/Lead Data Scientist, you will be part of a close-knit team working on data-driven end-to-end projects, from setting up the data strategy to make it live, and your agenda will be very much dependent on your current mission and on the client's needs, exclusively driven by your ability to make an impact in this ever-changing environment.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and scoping your clients' business needs
- Structure a cutting edge data-centric approach to address identified needs
- Collect data (both internally & externally, using open data and scraping in particular) as well as audit it
- Wrangle and prepare data – both structured and non-structured
- Implement machine learning algorithms and relevant operational research
- Exchange with the clients on insights and consequences
- Synthesize and delivering results to our clients
- Ramp-up big data & data science skills among our client organization
- Mentor younger data scientists on methodology and code quality
- As a Lead Data Scientist, you will manage a delivery team during the complete lifecycle of a data project (problem assessment, analytics plan design, studies implementation, algorithms benchmark, etc.)
- As a Lead Data Scientist, you will be expeced to share the result of your research both internally and externally through peer-reviewed publications, proceedings, conferences, meetups, etc.
Senior/Lead Data Scientist, v1.4
Internally, you'll be expected to:
- Invest on a weekly basis dedicated innovation time to work on proprietary data science assets
- Participate in business development activities, like responding to digital and data-related requests for proposal
- Gather business intelligence on the data ecosystem
- Structure and share your knowledge in the form of training modules for internal upskilling purposes
- Participate in data events
At Capgemini Consulting, we nurture our most important asset: the human brain. This is why we invest heavily in training, both on technical expertise domains, but also on business and personal development skills, which are key to our success.
You have an exceptional academic background, graduating from a top tier school, with a MSc or a PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics or Mathematics
- You have between 3 and 7 years of experience as a Data Scientist working on real-life models, possibly working on large real-life project, and managing a team of Data Scientists.
- You master reference learning techniques and algorithms both supervised and unsupervised
- You have a « Sixth Sense » for data.
- You have a strong business sense, allowing you to apprehend the client's needs
- You know how to translate a business problem into a model and an algorithmic strategy
- You have solid statistical programming skills (R and/or Python, whatever your religion is)
- You know SQL inside out
- You're an expert in several of these domains:
o Algorithm design and data workflow in distributed environments (MapReduce, Spark)
o Text mining and more specifically Natural language processing
o Image manipulation
o Data Visualization techniques & tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, D3.js, etc.)
o Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- More generally speaking, we're looking for « T-Shaped » generalists Data Scientists, with a deep expertise in a specific area.
- You have outstanding communication skills, with a strong ability to summarize and share the results of your work to non-experts
Furthermore, you are a team player, self-starter, enthusiastic, fluent in English, with an exceptional attention to details and a strong desire to put your open mindedness and your drive to the service of our clients.
Your unquenchable thirst for knowledge combined with your unparalleled analytical skills, will be a perfect fit for the insighters, where your will have a unique opportunity to prove your worth in a highly challenging environment by leveraging your results-oriented mind to deliver outstanding value for our clients.
Transformation des entreprises et des organisations
Date de publication
juil. 05, 2018
Conseil en Stratégie et Transformation
3 à 6 ans
Bac +5 et plus